The Premier League transfer window is going quite well with a number of big transfer happening in quite a few clubs.
Let's take a look at the biggest deals done up to now.
- Diego Costa – €38m took the Spanish international away from Atletico Madrid to Chelsea London. A transfer that finally gives Jose Mourinho some more options in the offense.
- Alexis Sanchez – €37m – Arsenal fans are surely happy this season. Arsene Wenger hasn't waited to make some deals this time and secured the signing of Alexis Sanchez from FC Barcelona quite early in the window.
- Luke Shaw – €37m – Manchester United wants to forget about awful season they had. With new coach and probably the best English defender they do have a chance to do just that.
- Ander Herrera – €36m – another transfer from Manchester Untied in their attempt to re-build their winning squad.
- Cesc Fabregas – €33m – the Spanish international is coming back to English Premier League joining Chelsea London. Together with Diego Costa he will be a strong addition to Chelsea title aspirations
Some of the other transfers that are worth mentioning:
- Mathieu Debuchy move from Newcastle United to Arsenal for a fee of €15m
- Mario Pasalic move from Hajduk Split to Chelsea for a fee of €20m
- Lazar Markovic move from Benfica Lisbon to Liverpool for €25m
- Adam Lallana move from Southampton to Liverpool for €31m
- Emre Can move from Bayer Leverkusen to Liverpool for €12m
- Rickie Lambert move from Southampton to Liverpool for €5m
- Daryl Janmaat move from Feyenoord Rotterdam to Newcastle for €6m
- Bojan Krkic move from Barcelona to Stoke City for €5m
- Enner Valencia move from Pachuca to West Ham for €15m