As one of, if not the biggest, name in the sports betting industry – bet365 offers players from all corners of the globe an excellent betting experience. You can place bets on football, horse racing, and dozens of other sports. But what makes it stand out from the crowd?
In this bet365 review, we'll look at the key components that put bet365 on top of the pile, detailing my experience with the brand and why I believe it is one of the best. Not only do they offer a very generous welcome bonus, but existing players also benefit from top promotions.
Read on to find out more about this monster online betting site and discover why we rate it so highly.
bet365 new customer offer – Get up to £100 in Bet Credits
You can get the bet365 new customer offer when you sign-up. It’s worth up to £100 in Bet Credits for those who want to take full advantage and have the bankroll to do so. However, players can qualify for as little as £5. As a result, this should appeal to a vast range of punters.
To get started, sign up and deposit £5 or more into your new bet365 account. Once your initial bet, or bets, are settled, Bet Credits will appear in your account to the same value as you’ve staked.
This continues up to £100 if that is the amount that was deposited initially. These can be used on any sports betting market, and any returns will be added to your withdrawable balance, excluding the initial Bet Credit stake. Bet Credits work in a very similar way to free bets with other bookmakers, so don't worry if this term is new to you.
One of the key points with the New Customer Offer is that you don’t have to wager your entire deposit at once. A £100 deposit could qualify for the maximum of £100 in Bet Credits even if used in smaller increments.
The minimum odds requirement is 1/5 (1.20) so players can opt for safer wagers. Fully cashed out or voided selections won’t count towards this offer. Initial bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer to release Bet Credits, so avoid long-term selections.
How do I claim the bet365 new customer offer?
- Register for a new bet365 account.
- Make a qualifying deposit of at least £5 and up to £100 within 30 days.
- Place bets to the value of your deposit (capped at £100) at odds of at least 1/5 (1.20).
- Initial bets must settle within 30 days.
- Once settled, Bet Credits will be released.
- Use Bet Credits after adding selections to your bet slip.
Significant terms and conditions for bet365’s Open Account Offer
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Fast Bank Transfer, PayPal or Paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
Terms and Conditions Continued
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions, and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits, and exclusions apply. 18+, please gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
• Open Account Offer • Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365 • Min deposit £5 • Bet Credits available for use upon settled of bets to the value of qualifying deposit • Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply • Returns exclude Bet Credits stake • Time limits and T&Cs apply • 18+ begambleaware.org
What are bet365’s current existing customer promotions?
Part of the reason bet365 are so popular is their suite of existing customer offers and promotions. They’re industry-leading and cater to fans of multiple sports, but especially for football betting punters – ideal for Premier League Press readers.
At the time of writing, there are five existing customer promotions listed on the bet365 site. Each of these has a dedicated page with all the terms and conditions laid out in full, which is really useful if you want to look them over.
Needless to say, they are only available to those over the age of 18 and that terms and conditions apply.
On top of that, we'll also touch on other features in this bet365 review such as cash-out and bet builder which are top in class.
bet365's Euro Soccer Bonus
For now, we’ll focus on the Euro Soccer Bonus. Don’t let the use of the Americanised term “soccer” put you off, this is a fantastic option for anyone who enjoys an accumulator.
Place a pre-match accumulator of at least three selections on the standard Full-Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets in selected competitions and get a bonus of up to 70% on successful bets.
The acca bonus will depend on the number of selections in the qualifying wager, with trebles carrying a potential 5% boost and 70% available on 14-folds and above. For instance, a winning 7-fold that qualifies for this offer would be subject to a 20% bonus.
This offer is available on a host of the most popular football competitions. The full list includes the English Premier League, Italian Serie A, Spanish Primera Liga, German Bundesliga 1 and Champions League games from the group stages onwards.
Euro Soccer Bonus significant terms and conditions
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
- The offer is available from 00:00:01 UK Time on 1st August 2019.
- This offer applies to returns on pre-match accumulators of 3 or more selections on the standard Full-Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets for the English Premier League, Italian Serie A, Spanish Primera Liga, German Bundesliga 1 or UEFA Champions League (Group Stage and Knockout Stage from the Round of 16 only).
- The maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent.
- This bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply.
- Bets placed with Bet Credits, Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s etc. will not qualify for this offer.
As mentioned above, it’s not just football betting fans that get a great experience at bet365. The online bookmaker currently has existing customer promotions available on Horse Racing, Tennis, Basketball, and several other sports too.
Enhanced odds can be found regularly for football betting markets, and plenty of other sports. This is when you can take advantage of an artificially inflated price to guarantee you're getting value. Check on the bet365 site for what specific offers they have running.
Can I trust bet365? Are they secure?
Having confidence in your online betting site of choice is important. bet365 have a range of additional security layers designed to protect customers including enabling Touch ID, Face ID, and Fingerprint Login on mobile devices. On top of this, players can set a four-digit passcode log in on top of their regular username and password.
As if to prove how seriously they take security, bet365 have a Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate in place. This means that they encrypt all data to and from their site, resulting in secure communications.
In a world where online bookmakers are coming under increased scrutiny with regards to protecting players, bet365 do a great job. Promoting responsible gambling is really important to them and there’s a dedicated section of the site with helpful resources.
What responsible gambling tools are available with bet365?
This area includes a budget calculator so players can work out how much they can comfortably afford to risk if indeed they choose to play on the site. Related to this is the deposit limit tool which caps the amount that a player can add to their account balance in a 24-hour, 7-day or 30-day term.
These limits can’t be overridden once set any requests to increase the pre-set amount won’t be applied until 24 hours later. This should provide the necessary time to assess the decision whereas decreasing a deposit limit comes into effect instantly.
Reality Checks can also be set up to remind bettors of how long you’ve been logged into your account via a pop-up. There is a Time-Out option for those that feel they need a break from gambling. Furthermore, there is the option of Self-Exclusion as well.
bet365 operates in many different countries. As a result, they are licensed by multiple authorities. These include the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Malta Gaming Authority, and the Government of Gibraltar.
A world-class sports betting experience with bet365
Although bet365’s website may seem a little basic in appearance compared with some of its rivals in the industry, the functionality and betting odds are fantastic.
There’s now a dynamic search function so users can easily find their desired wager, I find this really useful. bet365 offers a voice search option too, meaning you don’t even have to type out what you’re looking to bet on, simply tell the site what you’re after!
They have all the main angles covered, with around 120 markets listed for every Premier League game within a few days of the match. That’s not quite as many as some others but the arrival of Bet Builder has been a real step forward.
The bet365 Bet Builder – a new way to design your own selections
This tool allows punters to create their own personalised selections including multiple elements from one match into a single bet. This is relatively common within the online football betting industry now but bet365’s tool is one of the best and easiest to use.
Firstly, customers can add or remove elements of the bet to see what effect it has on the odds. This is instant on-site with no need to Tweet or requests a bet from a bookmaker.
Fancy a high-scoring game full of cards and corners? Simply choose each element in the Bet Builder to see the overall price, add it to your bet slip once you’re happy with the best odds you can get, and bet on it accordingly.
The great sportsbook experience isn’t just available for betting on football though. There are 40 different sports or event categories listed on bet365’s website. These cover everything from Horse Racing and Cricket to Ski Jumping and Trotting.
Cash-out and Partial Cash-out at bet365
It's become part and parcel with betting recently. Cashing-out on bets has become the norm, especially with acca bets. If you're not familiar with what the cash-out feature it, it gives you the chance to ‘cash-out' before the bet is actually completed.
For example, you've place a five-fold acca and three selections have landed and you have two remaining legs to complete. You can cash-out for a set amount of profit (which will be lower than if all selections come in) but you don't have to wait for the remaining legs to conclude. This is also the case for games that are underway.
Let's say you have Manchester United to win a game and they are leading 2-1 after 75 minutes. You'll be given the chance to take control of the bet and cut it short.
bet365 do this exceptionally well, and some would argue it sets the bar for cash-out bets. On top of regular cash-out, partial cash-out is also on option.
For partial cash-out, you leave some of your stake riding on the full-bet and take out some. It's an interesting option for betting on football. If you're interested in trying it, bet365 would be the online sportsbook betting site to try it on.
bet365 maximum winnings by sport
bet365 have some of the highest maximum winnings in the online betting industry. While the amounts will vary by sport, top-level football bets can be up to £2,000,000 in competitions like the Premier League and major European tournaments.
The maximum winnings on Horse Racing in the UK and Ireland is £1,000,000, significantly more than some leading firms. It’s definitely worth checking these if you’re betting on big price accumulators that could reach the threshold for a particular sport or event.
Do bet365 have Live Streaming?
Like watching sport? You’ll love the Live Streaming options with bet365. They show thousands of events each year including top domestic football leagues from around Europe. It’s easy to see which events are available.
Simply look for the TV symbol on the fixtures page or check out the Live Streaming page just underneath the login area. On this page, you’ll find a full breakdown of what’s on offer and when. I find this a really useful tool. It keeps me up to date with games and my bets going on around the globe.
There are dozens of other sports available too including tennis, snooker, and cricket. To see the action your account must be funded (have a positive balance) or active (have placed a bet within the last 24 hours). This feature is available across desktop and mobile platforms so it’s an ideal way to keep up to date.
Here's what bet365 themselves say about their live streaming proposition.
“To add to the In-Play excitement, bet365 stream over 140,000 events live to your PC every year – so you can bet as the action unfolds. Highlights include Masters Series Tennis tournaments and matches from some of the top domestic Soccer leagues in the world.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on our website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.”
Take bet365 wherever you are with their mobile apps
You can tell bet365 have put plenty of time into their mobile offering in recent years. There are dedicated sportsbook apps available for a huge range of devices including iPhone, Android, iPad, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, and Windows phones.
Each app is designed to provide a great experience. I've personally tested the iPhone and iPad apps and they are some of the best online bookmaker experiences on mobile. You can do most things as if you were on the desktop site, including text search and watch Live Streaming events.
Setting push notifications is really useful if you want to get important updates on a match too. Of course, the added level of security through tools like FaceID or TouchID is handy as well.
What’s it like to bet in-play at bet365?
In-Play or live betting has grown in popularity in recent years. More events are being shown on TV or Live Streaming and the ability to place a wager as the action happens is a fantastic innovation. This is an area where bet365 really comes into its own. The sheer volume of sports, matches, and markets on offer is staggering.
Not only are there lots of choices, but the data visualisation really brings you closer to the action. This is really useful if you can’t see the game on TV – for example, a 3 pm Premier League game on a Saturday – as it keeps bettors right up to date, even down to which player has the ball and where they are on the pitch.
Bet Builder is also available in-play. So, if punters would rather wait and see how the game goes before deciding on their bet then they can do so. This isn’t widely available with most other bookmakers having a set number of selections to bet on live, rather than being able to design your own and adjust the betting odds.
What VIP or loyalty rewards are available?
It’s not widely known what VIP benefits are on offer to high-staking bet365 customers. This could be because they're arranged on a case-by-case basis depending on the person's activity level.
Recreational players are treated well though. While there is no hard and fast rule, I've regularly received bet credits as part of the loyalty scheme. This is a nice touch and it’s no surprise that bet365 is so popular with punters.
Join bet365 and get up to £100 in Bet Credits
Ready to start your betting experience? Sign up and get up to £100 in Bet Credits when opening a new bet365 account. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for more details. 18+, please gamble responsibly – www.begambleaware.org
- Trustworthy, established bookmaker with years of experience
- Highly competitive betting odds
- The bet365 new customer offer is valuable and flexible
- Thousands of Live Streaming events available each year
- High maximum winnings
- Slick mobile experience
- Innovative promotions for existing customers
- The desktop site is a little outdated
- Not as many football markets available as some bookmakers
- Do not accept new customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller
Frequently Asked Questions
❌ Q: Can I deposit with Skrill or Neteller at bet365?
A: No. New players will not be able to deposit via Skrill, Skrill 1-tap, or Neteller. This came in to effect on the 27th of April 2020. Players who have used this before on the site will still be able to do so.
✅ Q: Is bet365 Legit?
A: We regard bet365 as a highly reputable, and trustworthy online betting site. They are licenced by the UKCG and have strong responsible gambling tools in place.
🥇 Q: Is bet365 Live Streaming free?
A: In order to watch live streaming, customers must have a funded or active account. Geo-restrictions apply.
⚡ Q: What is the maximum payout at bet365?
A: Maximum payouts differ by sport but bettors can win up to £2,000,000 on selected football markets.