Looking for the best betting sites on the internet? You’ve come to the right place. Here at Premier League Press we’re passionate about gambling on sports. That’s why we’ve reviewed all the best betting sites the web has to offer, doing the hard work so you don’t have to. We test, compare and rate them so you know what they’re about before signing up.
Searching for competitive odds, the best welcome bonuses and promotions, top-rated mobile betting apps? How about live streaming options, a range of payment methods, free bets and the best in-play betting experience? We have you covered. Our reviews are in-depth, honest and written by passionate sports bettors to give our readers the inside track on the best betting sites around.
23 Best Betting Sites in the UK
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
• Open Account Offer • Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365 • Min deposit £5 • Bet Credits available for use upon settled of bets to the value of qualifying deposit • Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply • Returns exclude Bet Credits stake • Time limits and T&Cs apply • 18+ begambleaware.org
Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets and a £10 Casino Bonus with 888Sport
• New UK Customers only • Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • You must place your first bet within 30 days of registration • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply • 18+ begambleaware.org
Get up to £100 in free bets with Betfair
• New customer offer • Must use promo code ZBBC01 • Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets • Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Exchange bets excluded • Payment Restrictions Apply • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Bet £5 Get £30 in Bonuses with BetVictor
• New customers only • Deposit and place £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.0 or higher within 7 days of opening a new account • Excludes Cashed out bets • Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds of 2.0 or higher • Expires in 7 days Plus a £10 casino bonus, expires in 7 days • Wager the casino bonus 35x to withdraw winnings • Debit card deposits only • Geographical restrictions apply • Full terms apply 18+ • begambleaware.org
Up to £100 extra winnings on your first bet with LeoVegas
• New customers only • Deposit min £10 and claim in "My Offers" • 1x 100% mobile in-play profit boost • Max Bet £10. Max Winnings £100. Valid for 30 days • Skrill/Neteller depsoits do not qualify • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Risk-free bet of up to £20 as a new Paddy Power customer
• New customers only • Use promo code YSKAEE • Place your first bet on any sportsbook market • If it loses, Paddy Power will refund your stake in cash • Maximum refund for this offer is £20 • Only deposits using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion • Full Terms and Conditions Apply • Paddy's Reward Club: Get £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10 Terms and Conditions Apply • 18+ begambleaware.org
Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets with William Hill
• New online customers only • Use promo code P30 • Minimum £10/€10 stake, win only • Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50) • Free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15 • Free bets 30-day expiry • Deposit method, free bet, player and country restriction apply • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
50% Sports Deposit Bonus Up To £125 With SportNation
• New customers UK only who have registered from 31/03/2020 • Deposit using code: SNWEL125M • Valid once per customer • Bonus Expires after 60 days • 6 x turnover at 7/10 (1.7) before withdrawal • Full terms and conditions apply • 18+ begambleaware.org
Get up £40 in Free Bets and Bonus with Unibet
• Open Account Offer • Get £40 in Free Bets and Bonus at Unibet • Min deposit £10 • Place andy sportsbook bet on football of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.4 (2/5) to receive your free bets and casino bonus • 35x wagering on casino bonus • Free bet will expire 7 days after opt in • £20 casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in• 18+ begambleaware.org
Up To £40 Welcome Bonus With STS
• New UK players only • First deposit £10 or more • Qualifying bet: min £10 accumulator bet with at least 2 selections (min odds 1/2 1.5 per selection) • Bonus 50% of the amount of first bet • Max bonus £40 • Min 6x wagering with bonus on min odds 1/2 (1.5) before withdrawal • Deposit method restrictions • Bonus valid for 7 days • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
22Bet – 100% Welcome Offer up To £50
• New players only • Must use code 50SPORT • Must deposit within 30 days of registration • Min. 13/20 (1.65) odds • Only bets that do not exceed the original deposit amount included in wagering • 10x wagering at odds of 13/20 (1.65) • Combination terms apply • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Up to £25 in Free Bets with BoyleSports
• 18+ T&Cs apply • New players only • Cash stakes only • Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet • Min odds 1/2 (1.5) • Max £25 in free bets • Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets • 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet • Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account • Free bet expires after 7 days • Payment restrictions apply • begambleaware.org
Get £30 in Free Bets When You Bet £10 at Coral
• New players from UK and Ire only • PayPal and some deposit and bet types excluded • Minimum first bet £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or higher • Tote and Pool excluded • Qualifying bet must be placed within 14 days of opening account • £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets • Not valid with cashout • Free bet valid for 7 days • Free bet stakes not returned • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Bet £30 And Get £30 in Free Bets and Bonus with NetBet
• New customers only • Customers will be awarded £15 in Free Bets and £15 in Free Spins For Casion And Vegas • Free Bets Valid For 3 Days • Free Spins Valid for 30 Days • Payment method restrictions apply • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets at Ladbrokes
• New players from UK and Ire only • Promo code: 'G30' • Min first bet £10 • Must be placed within 14 days of registering • £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets • Not valid with CashOut • Free Bet Valid for 4 days • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Bet £10 to Get £30 in Free Bets + 30 Free Spins at Betfred
• New UK and NI player only • Sign up promo code 'SPORTS60' • Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) + • £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. • E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply • Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement • SMS validation may be required • Game restrictions apply • Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games • Free Spins expire after 7 days. • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • 18+ begambleaware.org
MansionBet Welcome Offer – 100% Deposit Boost up to £100
• New players only • Min deposit £10 (credit/debit card only) • Max bonus £100 • Deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 10 times (min odds EVS (2.0) prior to bonus funds and associated winnings becoming withdrawable • Winnings accumulated from 'real money' bets may be withdrawn at any time. • Bonus is valid for sports betting only • 18+ Full Terms and Conditions Apply • begambleaware.org
Choose the best sign up bonuses and promotions
The world of online betting sites is a competitive one. Players can take their pick from dozens of bookmakers. As a result, these bookies are keen for new customers to give them a try and offer sign up bonuses and promotions to those opening accounts. We’ve reviewed the best welcome offers around so players can pick the one best suited to their needs.
Betting sites sign up offers – free bets and bonus credits galore
Let’s be honest, one of the main attractions to online betting sites is the chance to grab some free bets as a welcome bonus. These are often good opportunities to try different parts of the site, getting a feel of how things work. Punters can experiment with bet types across multiple sports, sometimes without risking their bankroll.
There are dozens of welcome offers out there, each with their own advantages. With that in mind, finding the right one for your betting approach is important. Some bookmakers offer a deposit bonus, others may issue free bets to the value of your first deposit, each company works differently.
Our reviews include detailed analysis of the best offers on the market; what you need to know, how free bets work plus step-by-step guides to claiming them. We’ll also highlight any significant terms such as minimum deposit and wagering requirements conditions. This ensures you'll understand how any free bets or bonuses can be converted into real money as you play through a first deposit.
What are the best payment methods for betting sites?
Gone are the days of cash being king. Getting money in and out of your online betting accounts quickly and easily is important. Whether it’s a credit or debit card payment, an e-wallet or a bank transfer there are a range of payment methods players can choose but which are the best?
We list the most popular options and where they’re accepted so you can pick a provider that works with your favoured deposit and withdrawal preferences. Be safe in the knowledge that your transactions will be processed fast, securely and with no fees.
What payment method should I choose for betting online?
Choosing the right payment method for your online betting account is important. Some bookmakers restrict promotions such as sign up bonuses or free bets for new customers if you’re using certain deposit methods. Never miss out on an offer again by checking if your choice is compatible with the terms and conditions.
The best betting sites accept PayPal
PayPal has become the e-wallet of choice in the internet era and it’s easy to see why. Founded in 2002, the company has provided a foundation for the e-commerce revolution and it’s widely accepted by betting sites. With over 280 million users worldwide, it offers some of the safest online transactions in the industry.
PayPal is a flexible alternative to traditional payment methods, especially with online bookmakers who offer low minimum deposits and high withdrawals. Funds can be moved in and out of accounts quickly, easily and without fees. PayPal can be used in more than 200 countries or regions so it’s usually a great option regardless of where you are.
A huge choice of markets and events
Betting sites offer a wide variety of sports and markets. It’s not just about who wins the game or lifts the trophy anymore. Some bookmakers will have over 150 markets listed for Premier League matches week in, week out. There are odds available on who the first goalscorer will be, how many corners are taken or a red card being shown.
Players can even build their own bets with most bookmakers. Design your own multiples around what you believe will happen in the match, don’t settle for having to pick between pre-set alternatives. This choice is a fantastic opportunity for punters and extremely popular within the online betting community.
Take advantage of enhanced odds
One way bookmakers can try to stand out from the crowd is by offering enhanced odds on the biggest games. This involves boosting the price on a particular outcome, offering bigger returns if the bet is a winner. While players shouldn’t be swayed by a bet just because the odds are enhanced, it can be a great way to maximise potential winnings if you already like the look of a particular wager. Betting sites sometimes use enhanced odds as a type of welcome bonus. This usually means increasing the odds you would normally expect on a specific selection if it's your first bet and paying additional winnings in cash or free bets.
Transfer betting, next manager markets and topical specials
While the range of prices on a game has increased dramatically, so have the number of special markets. From transfer odds to who a club’s next manager will be, there are dozens of options available at the touch of a button. These have proved to be popular alternatives for the recreational player throughout the season.
Getting value for money is great, isn’t it? It’s no different in betting. Although no online bookmaker is the best price on every outcome, it’s important to know that the sportsbook you’re with is competitive. This way, punters know that they’re getting a good return when they back a winner. Our reviews take this into account to ensure you’re getting a good deal the next time you place a wager.
Innovative mobile apps packed with great features
With more of us having a smartphone within easy reach, betting on the go the has become increasingly popular.
Many bookmakers have dedicated apps for their sportsbooks, poker and casino products. Some offer exclusive mobile-only promotions to their customers or include features that aren’t available elsewhere.
We test each app to make sure our readers get the best betting experience regardless of which device they use. Whether you’re an Apple or Android user, we’ve got all the information on the best bookmaker apps and how to get the most out of them.
In-play betting with real-time stats
Some bettors operate on gut instinct, others choose a methodical, stats-based approach. Regardless of how you decide which bet to take, there are tools out there to help, especially once the action gets underway. In-play betting offers customers the opportunity to see how the game is progressing and act accordingly.
With dozens of markets and real-time stats at your fingertips, players are in control of their next move. Rather wait until half-time before getting involved in the big game? No problem. Betting takes place until the final whistle so you can take advantage of any wagers that catch your eye.
Live streaming of top-level sport from around the globe
Online sportsbooks can be a great way to stay up to date with the latest events. Many operators offer live streaming of multiple sports in real-time across mobile and desktop devices. Some show over 100,000 live events a year including top-level football, cricket, snooker and tennis. The ability to watch and bet on your favourite teams is a genuine alternative to traditional TV or satellite subscription services.
Is live streaming free with online betting sites?
In most cases, there is no requirement to bet on an event in order to see the action. Sportsbooks simply state that players have a funded or active account and a world of live streaming options will be at your fingertips. Horse racing and greyhounds usually require a small wager in order to watch a particular race, but other sports do not.
Our reviews will tell you everything you need to know including how to find what’s on with your operator of choice. Never be left behind again with this great feature.
Safe, secure betting sites that you can trust with your personal information
As regular sports bettors, we know that internet security is of paramount importance. You want to be sure that when you’re dealing with a betting site, they’re going to handle your data in the best way possible. That’s why we dedicate a specific section of our reviews to this topic, giving you the best, most up to date information.
Online betting sites have rigorous systems in place to protect the information of their players. Operators process financial transactions quickly and safely. They’re often independently audited to ensure this is, and remains the case.
How do I know if I can trust a betting site?
Thankfully, there is a system of regulation for betting sites. Checking if a sportsbook is licenced, and if so, where, is a great way to judge if you can trust them or not. Bodies such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association are a great place to start. This way you know that the betting site in question is being held to a high standard in terms of their practices, making them a trustworthy operator worth considering.
The best football betting sites
With hundreds of millions of fans around the world, football remains one of the most popular sports for betting. It’s our passion, we love it, and we’re guessing that you do too! Whether it’s who will win the Premier League, to who a club’s next manager or transfer signing will be, hundreds of markets are available around the clock. But which are the best football betting sites?
Because so many people are interested in football and placing a bet on it, bookmakers are always looking to offer a huge range of markets and promotions. Our reviews pay particularly close attention to what’s on offer for football fans covering everything from accumulator bonuses to free bets and money back specials.
This way, you can pick the site which is best suited to the type of wagers that you want to place and get the best benefits for doing so.
Live streaming gives customers the chance to watch their favourite players in action too, all at the touch of a button. Here’s a list of the best football betting sites.
The best betting sites for horse racing
Horse racing has betting in it’s DNA. Bookmaking is linked to the sport of kings like no other and that’s part of what makes it so exciting. Whether it’s National Hunt or flat meetings, a Monday evening at Wolverhampton or the Cheltenham Festival, it’s entertainment at its finest. Be sure that your bookmaker of choice has the benefits that suit horse racing fans.
The best betting sites for horse racing offer competitive prices, best odds guaranteed, extra place races and live streaming. Not to mention specific promotions catering to those who want to bet on the sport. Here are our recommendations for the best the online betting community has to offer.
The best cricket betting sites
Football may be our focus but we love cricket here at Premier League Press – everything from domestic Twenty20 competitions to Test Matches around the globe. Cricket is also a very popular sport for betting and there are dozens of markets available pre-match and in-play on a wide variety of matches. Team innings runs, who will be the top bowler or how the next wicket will fall, the choices are all there for you.
The stuff you need to know – your online betting checklist
Asking a few simple questions will help you find the best betting sites to suit your requirements. Why settle for a poor experience or a company that aren’t straightforward to deal with?
You want to be safe in the knowledge that you’ll be getting the very best treatment with a fair and honest bookmaker. We want to ensure that our readers are only being recommended the best betting sites that the internet has to offer. This is what drives us to review many of the operators on the market.
Here’s a checklist of things to look for when you’re considering a new online betting site
- Is the bookmaker regulated and licenced in your region?
- Which deposit methods are accepted?
- What new customer offers are available?
- Are promotion terms fair and easy to understand?
- Do they cover the sports you like to bet on?
- Is there enough choice of markets?
- Do the sportsbook offer in-play betting?
- Is Live streaming available if you have a funded or active account?
- Do the bookmaker offer the opportunity to cash out bets?
- Customer support – how can you get in touch if you have a question?
- How long does it take for withdrawals to be processed?
- What responsible gambling measures are in place?
VIP clubs and loyalty bonuses
Players with bigger bankroll often have additional benefits extended to them. From sporting events, a dedicated account manager or exclusive VIP meet-ups, we’ll endeavour to find out what bettors can expect when they bet with different operators.
With so many betting sites available in the UK, loyalty is often rewarded. Many bookmakers operate schemes rewarding customers who bet with them consistently such as free bet clubs and monthly prize draws. Our reviews will lay out everything you need to know about what level of activity is required as well as any other terms and conditions to be aware of.
Great customer service – Live chat, dedicated telephone support and email hotlines
In the event that you need to contact a bookmaker, you want to do so quickly and easily. Most operators have Live Chat services which enable players to instant message a customer service representative and ask questions or raise a query. There are other options available too such as dedicated phone numbers and email support.
The importance of responsible gambling
Gambling should always be viewed as a fun pastime or hobby, not a means to make money or supplement income. No-one should ever gamble more than they can afford or feel comfortable with. Encouraging and ensuring punters are betting responsibly is extremely important and there are numerous tools in place, including self-exclusion, to ensure this is the case.
The best new betting sites
While some bookmakers have been in business for hundreds of years, online betting has seen plenty of new operators emerge. Some offer unique features, markets or free bet promotions that you won’t find anywhere else. Others have prioritised mobile gaming, aiming to make your betting on the go as straightforward and intuitive as possible.
With so many new betting sites to pick from which ones should you consider? We’ve reviewed them and here are the new kids on the block that we can’t get enough of.
Advantages of online betting sites
- Great promotions for new and existing customers
- Choose from a wide range of sports and markets
- Secure financial transactions
- Access your account anywhere
- In-play betting as the action unfolds
- Dedicated mobile apps for Apple and Android devices
- Live streaming and real-time updates available
- Dedicated customer support
Betting online is now a popular choice with millions of people across the world. As such, finding the right betting site for you is important. No sportsbook can be the best in every area of course. The key is finding a betting site that caters to your needs as a customer. Everything from the new customer bonuses to deposit methods and ongoing promotions should be considered. Our reviews are in-depth, honest and up to date, based on first-hand experiences with the sites in question. We hope you find them useful.